Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2009-09-13

My first week



The first Week:

Hey guys, here comes to the first week.

I have been here for around 4 days, and I take a lot of pictures every day, because I really like the environment, the people here is kind hearted, and the temperature is quite cool, everyday is around 20 degrees.

And now it’s the time for me to express my feeling of Germany,

I took almost 20hours to fly to Dusseldorf, which is a big city in Germany.

But it’s a bit trouble for me that I do not know much German, so I have to use English to communicate with other people, but it’s really a pity that it’s not everybody can speak English well.

Finally I reach the place with a lot of people's help.

My teammate, Armin come to pick me up at the Bochum Hbf, it's not a big but beautiful City.

And Armin is really a good person, I tell me everything, and treat me a dinner with his roomate at the first day, of course I drunk, 2 bottles of beer + a cup of whisky, haha```maybe it's the welcome from German,haha```but I really enjoy it.

and the second day I have no much things to do, but I have settled my bank account, but it's not good that I can not get my student card, because the student service office closed,hahaha```And I also got carry those stuffs from my good friend Hebin, who come for the internship one semester before me. and it's really a great number of things. around 20kg. i carry till I want to die.haha```.

At night I got went out with some friends from Latin America, France and somewhere else for fun.

That's the beginning of my weekend.

It's also the first time that i feel that there are a lot of people are so easy to get high, I love this feeling.haha``We got went to the Chinese Garden, and boating in a very beautiful lake. and go club together.```haha```

yes, I enjoy it..

That's all for my first 4days(week).

I gonna sleep, tmr i will go to sch to settle the Student card.



没有评论:

发表评论