Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2010-02-17

Last Weekly Report.

This is my final Week in Germany,I feel really bad that I have to say farewell ti my friends.
but in another way, I also quite excited that I could go back Singapore.
Every body around me become a bit "emo".
Because we may never meet again in our life.
"The party is over, time to say farewell."
Jeeva and I took picture with Mr. Moh who helped us about the camera project.

 we took pictures with the professor and the solar car team committee .
This pic was taken with the Professor who in charge of all the international exchange students.
 My friend Amir sent us off```.
My Chinese Friends

My teammate Andrej
As I say farewell to all of my friends there.
I really feel bad````
I will miss them for sure```

没有评论:

发表评论