Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2009-11-01

Week 7 Report



There are a lot of things happened in this week. And I finally went together with all the international students.

So let's start from the monday.
You may wondering why I put a picture of the telephone. because from this week, I was keeping make a phone calls to China, for complete the report of the solar car for the State Government. So my task is to call a lot of companies in China, who is making a in-wheel motor and permanent magnet motors.
It's really very funny that i have to call back China for asking those kind of stuffs.
And those kind of jobs have to be done by me, because I'm the only people who can speak Chinese here. To translate those kind of professional words correctly become a big problem of mine.
At first, I called those  mangers of companies, I started with Professional Chinese accent, but after a while I found that was not good to do so, because some of them do not believe that this call is from Germany, They thought it's a call from other companies, and trying to steal some information from them, cause the questions I asked are all about the technical parts.
But after a few calls, I found that. It's better to start with English Speaking, that they will believe that I'm not cheating.
: Hello, Good afternoon, This call is from Ruhr University of Germany. We are having a survey around the world, May I take you about 2 minutes to finish the survey? and could you speak English?" after that, the people will say no normally, then I can get those information easily that I want.
Bu t there is one guy, he said yes, he can speak English. haha really funny, but when I start to talk about the hub motors, and permanent magnet excited synchronous machines. he just said sorry. Then I change to Chinese, Then both of us start to laughing,
haha...


Here moves to Tuesday..

Today is really a nice day, and we are keep in working on the calls, it's is a funny but boring job, hahaha```


because I have to make many calls in the same words. repeat and repeat.``` and the weather is becoming colder and colder, so I also bought something for my ears.``haha````

I really love the sky in winter, fresh and nice.
at the same time I and Jeeva also had the first German class today.


haha```you see, he was having fun withe a spanish girl```hahaha````and our teacher's name is salvia, a nice lady... I hope I could learn a lot from this class too. and the class is free!!!!


After that, it was Wednesday.


Today, after we met with the report manger Stefan, we went to Koln again for the church, it's really great..
Huge, and deeply shocked me!!!




I don't know why there is a white one, maybe it's new```or just took a shower..``:)


It was taken in the gift shop beside the church, I want to buy this one back home, but, it was toooo big, I am sure I can not finish it```

It is the church, the maze is great. as we can see. you just follow the white color, you can all the way down to the center, however. you can not go in with the black . But u can went out very easy though the black color...I think the white line is representing the GOD!!!LEAD YOU TO THE BRIGHT!!!


I really love the church, I and jeeva just stand there for half an hour, we just dare at the church, that's all. We even feel that is not enough for us.
really very nice!!!!!!ah!!!!!!!!!!can not find another adj.. beside beautiful!!




We went to this building to post the post card for our family, and the building looks very familiar that I felt I got see him before on some magazines.






finally, we find a nice view that we could take the picture with the whole church!!!


That's all for our Wednesday. It's was really a nice day.
On Thursday.
I continue to make  my  phone calls to China, but every day I will finish my work at 11 am. Because all the people in China are going off after that time, as we have 7 hours difference between Germany and China.
I the afternoon, I went to the stadium together with Jeeva to buy the soccer match ticket.
We are lucky, we met the team of Bochum was having a training there, so that we could get a chance to take pictures with the soccer players.


This is the stadium, called rewirpower stadion.
 
He is the goal keeper of the Bochum team.






Ladies and Gentleman!!!
Here comes to friday.!!
This is the time for us to go to Berlin the captain of Germany!!


I was really very crazy there, I took a lot of pictures there, it's about 1000 pics in 3days....
Is that too crazy?``haha


Yes , this is Berlin, and I'm going to show you





































Oh My God!!!
I Spend my whole night to write this```lol

I gonna sleep now```it's 3am!!!````
Gute Nacht``

没有评论:

发表评论