Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2009-11-18

Week 8 Report




In this week, have a very bad luck. because my computer crash in the last weekend. and all my data gone. include my bi-monthly report. I really want to cry for that already.

As everything looks over for me, but I suddenly find that, I have backup my pictures in my hard disk, so I still have hope for my life.
ah`````````I have to redo all the stuffs`````
god bless me.
So let's start the journey for this week.

On Monday, I reformat my laptop and start to redo my bi-monthly report from the beginning.
everything is fuck up. really 3000 words report. OMG. but luckily, my supervisor understand me, and allow me to delay for a while. I really appreciate for that.

On Tuesday, I went to the school, and continue to make phone calls to China companies. while I also focus on my bi-monthly report. and I think I will keep repeating this kind of life for a long time a ready. but through I called the China company, I find that the fee for the telephone might be very very expensive. so I went to the professor to apply for a skype account, so that it could save money for the school. at the same time I may so call those companies at home.

On Wednesday, I kept repeating my works which I did yesterday, calling companies and writing report. but today, I have apply for a new skype account for the solar car team. so that I could use this account to call overseas at a very low price.

On Thursday, I went for a germany language class and write report. as the halloween is coming, I also went to the supermarket for buying some stuffs for this festival, like face painting.








so that day, I stay till 4 am for making the phone calls, so I could sleep longer in the morning instead of waking up at 6&7 am again.

every time as I call the 0086, the national flag of republic of China will come out, it really makes me feel like I'm calling home.
but it's not. there are al so some funny stories about making the phone calls.
At first I call back China, I used the Mandarin to talk. but the people who answer the calls do not believe I was calling from Germany, They thought I was a spy and trying to steal some information from their company.
Or I was from those competitor companies.
So, I have to spend a long time explain my purpose and let them trust me.
after that, I use english to speak with them as i start to talk with those chinese companies first, then they can not understand, so i change to Chinese. in this way, they believe that this call is from other countries at least.
haha

On Friday ,I wake up at 11am, because of I slept too late last night.
so I just went to school as usual to meet the report manager Stefan. So that I could pass him those survey I had done.



< those a few pics were taken by me in the Ruhr University, it was really amazing about the season call Autumn!!!!it's really colorful and full of yellow>






Those pictures were taken at night, it's the halloween eve night party, I went to the party and paint my face like this, hahaha```all the people got crazy!!! it's really very funny.

Here comes to the weekend,
On Sat,
we went to a city called Muster for playing, because we can travel in the whole state(NRW) for free, no matter by train or bus. So, we just try to visit all the cities.
It was really nice and cheap!
HAHA







as i told u, I really love the season, it's full of leaves and memories.


< we are in a sweet shop, but unluckily we never buy anything, because it was too expensive for us>





< at noon, we are very tired, so we just took a rest about 30min in a very beautiful church>





< I took a skate board to go here and there>


< we are really very lucky that we got the wonderful moment of sunset>


Today, I was really very tired, but happy.


On Sunday,
I went to the captain city of holland!
Amsterdam!!!


at first as I saw the national flag of Holland, I thought I was France. haha
but after a while i found that it's different.


it is really a nice city which is very famous for shipping and something others.
and the most important is "it's the hometown of 'Vincent van Gogh'!"


now we are on the ship to travel around the amsterdam for 1 hr.


this time we travel with 3 people Dawei( a Chinese guy who is studying in bochum), Jeeva( my partner)and I.


< as we see, there are a lot beautiful houses along the river are very expensive. by right the people will never spend so much money for building such a expensive house, but the government paid 70% prices of the house as subsidy, so that the wonderful city could keep this kind of typical buildings as a attraction for the tour attraction>



this is a very famous bridge, if you like Van Gogh, I may scream for this bridge, because this bridge got appear on his painting more than once.
BUT, if you are fan of Van Gogh, I may be very excited. because I went to the Van Gogh Museum on that day!!!!!

hahahaha!!!this is Van Gogh's museum!!!the paintings are really very amazing!!!!! my tears even came out as I saw the sign of him!!!
But, unluckily it's not allowed to take pics inside the museum.


I bought a painting from the museum!!!!!!!I love it so much!!!!!!
even the weather of Amsterdam is not so good on that day!!!
but because of van Gogh, it becomes very amazing!!!




SO, This is my 8th week, because of my laptop crash, I have to delay the time of posting.
sorry about that.



没有评论:

发表评论