Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2009-10-12

4th week report

Hello everyone, this is my 4th week in Germany, and now I may talk something about those things that I have done for this whole week.

On Monday, there are no much thing to do, because all of my teammates have gone for the competition to Australia, and the only thing I and Jeeva should do is, we should search some information for the solar cars' report. And after that we had some exercises, is skating.




as you see, I was practising how to jump with a skateboard,


and after the exercise, I was really tired.
On Tuesday, it's date that Armin came back, and he taught us some thing more that we should do for the sensors. We connect the wire to the sensor, and use the spray to cover the board, so that the plastic could protect the board from the air and water.




On the Wednesday, we went to Mr Loben's house again, and the propose to go there is to take the motor that I mentioned 1 week ago, we need to take the motor back from the Loben's house, and modify somemore.
As you see, we are testing the core and the copper ring of the  motor, we have to make sure that the wheel will running smoothly.


as you see the picture above, it's Mr Loben. He is fixing the edge of the core, make sure that it is smooth that won't damage the wire.

On Thusday , there is a meeting, that we met with Professor, at first he tould me some things that I and Jeeva need to do, but after that they all are discuss in German, that we can't understand even one word.
So I decide that I will learn the German well!!

On Friday, Armin left again, he went back to his hometown for one week holiday, I and Jeeva just come to school and did the task that the professor gave to us.

  As the picture shows that, we are in the season of Fall already, the weather is quite cool, the trees are all becoming yellow.




I went to the Aachen at Sat, and the place there is  really very very nice , maybe is because of the season that I go, but I really love the leaves there. really very beautiful, it makes me feel like paradise.

When I sat there alone, I missed a lot of my friends, and really feel very thanksful to them.

This picture is taken on the way back to the Train Station from the Aachen University, the uni is the Top uni about engineering in Germany, and there are only 1/3 people could graduate from the school.!!!

As you can see the picture on the wall, it shows that, the city of Aachen is seprated by the wall, but it's about 60 years ago, there were people come to broke the wall, and the two cities join together to become the Aachen now. this story is told by one old man who lives around there.




 Those pictures are all about the journey to the city of Aachen, I had been to the church, muesum and so on.


And it was Sunday, I have nothing much to do, just went out for fun, and playing around with the jump shoes.
That's for my whole week, thanks for reading.

没有评论:

发表评论