Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2009-10-15

Week 5 report

This is my 5th week that I spent here in Germany, everything is running well. But my camera.

On monday, Oct,05 . I went to the school as usual, this is no much things to do for us, so the only purpose is to write the report for the professor something word work. and today is Oct 05, this is the last day of my 20 years old. but there is no much different than other days.
and today I received one birthday gift from Jeeva, it's a bottle of red wine, and this is my first time for me to get some birthday gift like that. I really want to say thanks to Jeeva, to give the first wine to me.
I'm not a good drinker, as drink 2 bottles of beer, I will get drunk. but for the grape wine, I can drink the whole bottle.


At the last day of 20, I cook a dinner of chinese food, and I also invited Jeeva come to my house for that, it's the time that he passed me the first wine gift in my life.



After that I also got go to the bar for playing, that my friends here, really give me a great surprise, they sang the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song for me suddenly in the Bar, and this is the first time that heard so much people sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY song for me, there are about 60-80 people there, really very touched. This is the first wine I had got as a birthday gift. and this picture was taken by me at night before I went to sleep.


On Tuesday, Oct 06, Today is my birthday, and this is the first birthday that I celebrated in Germany, such a country which is really far away from home. So I cooked this dinner to invite my friends come to my house for this dinner.
And i also spent a long time for this dinner, but lucky it's nice to eat, and all the people like it, and finished it very clearly.
On Wednes day, I went to school for continue my report, and there is a party tonight too, this is the semseter opening party for the students, and i also bought the ticket for that, but there is one thing that I'm not so clear, it is why the student union would like to host the party on Wednesday, and all the people will have class tomorrow.haha
I'm not in the picture, becasue i'm the one who was taking picture.

On Thursday, it's a sunny day, I love the weather alot.  I and Jeeva went to the city after we finish our task at school.





Those pictures were taken by me in the weekend,  and this week I had been to Holland for a short holiday, but till now I still fill very bad for this holiday, because I lose my dear camera, and now I have no camera now, my camera's lence can not go back, I think it's because there are some sands go into my camera and stuck my gear of the camera,
I feel really very bad, becasue of that, it affected my whole week6.
good luck to me, and camera.
take care.

没有评论:

发表评论