Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2009-10-01

Week 3 report

Hello everyone, this is my 3rd week's report.
In this week, my partner Jeeva come to Germany, and this is the picture we take together in the practical room. Those pictures are all about the sponsors for this solar car.
And I was siting in the car called SMART haha, it's a another project, I hope I also could be smarter since I sat in the SMART car.
This is the project room, I was working with the SolidWorks software, it's a quite powerful software, it looks like AutoCAD. I will make full use of it.
This is the sunset again, it is so beautiful that I can not do anything but take pictures.
It is an old machine just beside our project room, I don't know what does it use, but just take a funny picture of it. This machine is just for displaying, because it's too old to use it.
By the arriving of Jeeva, the team leader and most of the teammates are leaving, but it's good for Jeeva that he got seen the teammates at least. All of them will come back in month, and I hope they can get a real good result for this competition.
And this is my first lunch with Jeeva, we ate the lunch just out of the canteen, and there is big area of forest. I really love this place. When I eat my luch there I really feel very nice and warm, because of the sunshine.
This is my food, and I have a habit to take pictures of my food now, since I come here for 3 weeks I find that there are a lot of people are vegetarian, they save land, and animal. I really feel touch about those kind of actions.
This is Thusday, I do not have much things to do, and I go to koln togethere with about 15 peoples, and we really have good time there, I love the building and actchtures there, it's really beautiful, and it's free for us to take a train to go there. because it's just in our state.We have visted a lot of places in Koln, this picture is taken when we gonna leave.
here comes a group picture, as we see all the people are happy with that, and enjoy the traveling.
haha````I fly to the sky again
About one week after, is my motherland's 60 years' birthday, So I just do as the people do there, I leave my name and what I want to say on the bridge. but the ink I use can not last for a long time, I think one day later, the words what I write will disappear but will last forever in my heart.
Yes! this is the big church in Koln, which is the world wide famous and it's really very very nice, I even believe that the God is living inside sometimes.
every people may light a candle for this church. For release your with for your family and friends, so did I.
Those two little chirdren is dancing with the music, at that time the only feeling of me is hope those peace and happiness will last forever.



As I see the church, I was crazy to shout that is toooo beautiful!!!!



This is the picture what we draw for seeing our teammates off, and hope they could enjoy there journey there.

This is not roller skating shoes, it's for jumping, I bought this one together with my roommates on Sat, it's a second-hand one, but it's good and cheap, 4Euro for 2 pair.!!




Those pictures below are taken in Dusseldolf, it's a beautiful and relax city.That's all for my this week.





Thanks for reading, and have a nice day......:)

没有评论:

发表评论