Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2010-01-08

13rd week(30th Nov---6th Dec)

This is my 13rd week in Germany,
In this week, it's full of happiness and sorrow. My mood is jumping from the top down.

On Monday (30th Nov)

Tday I call it as my lucky day, becasue I get my UK visa just in 4 working days,
in the morning about 8 o'clock, I recieved a call from the UK embassy, I told me that my passport is ready for collection, I was damn happy and excited. I rushed to the captain city of this state by train to get my passport. Because I know that since I got the pass i will not scare of the police to come to check me randomly, I'm legal now.``haha

After Monday,
my whole week is like repeating the same task, I'm rushing for my bi-monthly report, I have a very strong feeling is that I have traveled to another time zone for this week.
but those style of life only last for a few days.
I repeating the same job, doing the research for the first three days.
But on Thursday, shit happens!!
We missed the trip to Swiszerland. it's really a pity for me. and I feel quite sad about that.
But luckily, the people who incharge of this tour in the company is a very good girl, she give us one more chance for this traveling.
so that I won't lose money for that,

But any way, I'm very lucky!!
and Both of us saw the Hans Go on Thursday too. it's a really a super amazing car.
and it's the first solar car I saw in my life.
it has a very big solar panel.
since I stand near the car, I found a problem about that car, it's not comfortable for the driver, it's quite difficult for the people to go inside the car.
This is the first solar car for the Bochum University, so we could also see the improvement of the car, since the time pass by.
The solar car become more and more like a real car.
Since we missed the trip to Swiss, so we decide to go some where else for traveling.
after the discussion we decide to go the Brussels , the captain city of Belgian. Because the city is quite close to bochum, and it's quite easy and cheap for us to travel to there.

I took this picture in the bus station of Bruseel, the machine beside me is a parking machine. as we see the top of the machine. Yes! you are right! it's a solar panel!!
In Europe, the clean energy is very popular and hot. now I know why I'm here for the solar car internship already.
The purpose to come here is not only for learn some technical and practical experience. it's also let us feel the Europe feeling, cleaning and friendly.


we stand here to use the timer to take a picture, from the left is me, jeeva and Dawei( my Chinese friend here in Bochum University)
haha```i feel like back to China, hehe``it's a Chinese museum. we get the city map from there.


I like this picture a lot, strong creature who is fighting with the cold weather.

Without any doubt, I believe that everyone knows whom he is. the very famous stadium in Brussels.
He changes his cloths everyday, like a girl
hahaha````
actually I want to see a naked boy```:)

a very Q girl who was biting some sweet.``


Yes!!!It's not Paris!!! but it's similar to the world famous church in Paris!``hehe```


Yes!!that's what I want``hahaha````I found it on the carpet in a supermarket.```



This is my week 13.``

没有评论:

发表评论