Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2010-01-08

14th Week(07 Dec---13.Dec)

This is my 14th Week!
The whole school become very relax```
because the Christmas is coming, and the Christmas market is very busy in every city here in Germany.
There are about three things happened in this week.
The first one is the OPEL factory in Bochum, my teammates drive me there for a tour visit. 
It's a really very huge factory here.



Adam Opel GmbH is a German automoblie company founded in 1863. It has been a wholly-owned (100%) subsidiary of (GM) since 1929. The company operated as a German AG (since 2005 GmbH).
In early 2009, the future of Opel was thrown into uncertainty as the globe fiance crisis  drove GM towards bankruptcy. New Opel  was controlled by a trustee, with a controlling board made up of representatives from GM, employees and the German Government; the company was subject to a bidding process.
On 10 September 2009, it was announced that Magna, a Canadian automobile parts manufacturer, and Seberbank, a Russian bank, would buy a majority stake (55%) in its European Opel/Vauxhall operations. GM would own 35% of Opel; while Opel employees will own 10%. The agreement would have kept Opel as a fully integrated part of GM’s global product development organization.
However, on 3 November 2009, the GM board called off the Magna deal after coming to the conclusion that Opel was crucial to GM's global strategy. On the other hand, this resulted in anger among German officials and Opel employees due to the fact that GM will now have to layoff about 20 percent of Opel’s workforce for restructuring Opel.

This pic was captured by me as we leave the company. 

I stand beside a very cool and old Opel sport car.
I had a 2-3 hours tour trip in the factory, I saw the whole process of an Opel car, from pieces of metal to an amazing car.
I feel very proud and thankful , that I could get a chance to visit the OPEL factory in bochum``it's really a very good and amazing chance for me.

this is the OPEL logo just out of the factory in the show room.


the second thing is we went to the soccer match,
between Bochum and Munchen.

as the picture showed, we went for the match together, I, Dawei, Jeeva and Andej.
we really had a good time, but Bochum lose at the score 1:5..
but any way``we enjoy the show.

the people beside me is my German classmate Guodong, he is a doctor. maybe I should call him Dr. Guodong.``hahah``

with the time pass by``I'm getting older and older````LOL

after the match Dawei and I cooked a dinner and watch a nice film.```hehe


On Sunday,
Jeeva, Dawei and I went to the lake for walking, but there came some problems.``hahah```
The walking is tooooo loong```we might walked for about 7km````all of were dying```haha``
but luckily``I took some good pictures

it's very cold on that day```around 1 degree.






as the weather getting colder and colder```
I start miss Singapore```the warm air``nice friends and teachers


miss u Singapore````

没有评论:

发表评论