Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2010-01-09

15th Week(14.Dec--20.Dec)

In this week, I deeply feel the Christmas feeling here. everyone was very relax, and having their good time.
The school start to become more and more empty, but the decoration is everywhere. here.
Maybe is so called Christmas in Europe.
I went to the school on Monday, to finished my task so that I could submit to the people in charge.
The weather was getting colder and colder, I had to wear heavy cloths to protect myself from the frozen temperature.

this random toy is just beside the road.
very cute.
On Tuesday, I wen to the last German class for the year of 2009.
I could see the smile on every body's face.
and all of us were cheering for the new year and Christmas.

the sunset was always so pretty, I think I will miss them in the future.
On Wednesday,
Dawei and I went to the Core museum, I was willing to go there since I came to Bochum.
Finally I got a chance to take a sight-seeing of that.

I went there just by the train

the stuff behind me is really a very huge machine!!

How I wish I could as strong as it```hehe```

we paid around 4 euro to go in.```
How should I describe it. it's a big and nice museum. but```it's not my cup of tea.``haha``

it's at the top of the huge machine.```from there I could see the whole view of the city of Bochum.


On Thursday, 
Here comes the first snow in Bochum, I was very very very excited.
it's my first time to see the real snow.

it's light snow, but it's enough to make me feel crazy.


On Friday,
the snow continues, become heavier.


the whole world of mine suddenly become pure white.```it's really a very nice feeling```I love it!!!

I drew and wrote some words on the snow```

Not only me, but also jeeva is very excited.```haha``because both of us come from SIngapore````hehehe```
if the snow comes to Singapore. The earth is going to mess up```I think``



On Sat,
I went to another city of Germany to see my senior. she is from Ngee Ann too. she studies here in Germany now. she is from ECE.
hehe``



I saw the landscape from the train.``pretty nice view```

the girl on the let hand side is Yanhong``my senior.
I knew her since I was year 1 in Ngee Ann.

haha```I found a book in a book store```learn Chinese in 30 days..
it's impossible!!


on the last day of this week.
Jeeva and I went to play with the snow``haha``

all of us area damn excited and happy.
we had a really good time before the Christmas.``

没有评论:

发表评论