Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2010-01-17

Week 18(4th Jan 2010--10th Jan 2010)

I left London in this Tuesday.
I will miss the nice and city, and miss all my friend there.
I really feel very thankful to my friends there.
Even they had been most of the places before, but they still accompany me to show me around the London City.
Sometimes I felt tired. I knew that they must be tired too. but they never mention anything.
All the thanks to them.


Before I left London I drew one Tee for my best friend in London.

It's a Chinese "Erhu", but it's a bit weird that the erhu was drawn in a crime t-shirt.


On the day I left, I went to the Oxford street in London, but I bought nothing, because I ran out of my money.

it's a really nice design carpet. . but it's cost more than 1500 pounds!!!!

This picture was taken in a toy shop! really a damn big shop for bear!

I really want to bring back one of them```but it's too ex```:(

As I left London. I just found how nice it is.
Just like Singapore, as I left. I start to miss my friend and the hot city!

one beautiful lady stood by the entrance of the toy shop.

Ferrari! I will fight to get one in one day.!!!



This image really make me think of SIngapore!```Orchard road!!``haha


London! i will miss u.



As I reached Germany, I took a long long sleep``` I was really very tired```Germany is much colder than England.
the whole environment is pure white.


The snow was everywhere.


On Sat, We went to Essen for ice skating.


Yup!this is Andrej, one of my teammate.


In this Week, I and jeeva got a new task, it's about error checking system by Camera.


We going to study this in this month. 

没有评论:

发表评论