Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2010-01-22

Week 19 (11st Jan--17th Jan)

This is the second week since I came back from UK to Germany.
It's a really unlucky week for me. I was really really very very sad on this Thursday.
OK, Let's start the story from the begining.

In this week we got a new task for us to acheive.
It's about Camera imaging processing.
At first I really got damn excited about it, because I am a real big fan of camera and pictures.

As we get this new task, we get a new computer and new Lab. This picture above it's about how does the system works.it's used for detecting the shape of the tyre. so that we could make sure they are in the same position, and this system is widly used in many big tyre companies nowadays.

This tyre is one of the testing tyres for us. and it's made in Germany.
Finally I found one thing which is made in Germany.
cooolest.

When I had a break or need some information for this project, we could use this computer to do researching.(it's a new computer just for us right now.)


This is the nicest ground just out of the canteen. and it's a forest there also.

I wrote my name on the snoow.
 
I was  on my way back home.

Now almost all the things happend in this week, we did our new project, we study the new knowledge by ourselves.
But, I was really damn sad on Thursday.
Because I was planning to continue my further study here since I graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic, but I was just told, it's impossible to transfer my result or something to continue, I have to restart from the beginning, even I continue the same course here.
after that, I slept in my bed for about 3 days to recover.
because I worke really very hard for this case. I tried my best to study German Language.
but now```all things are gone`````

the last day of this week, Jeeva and I had a dinner together in my house.

we played a very boring game, is to throw a cover of a bottle into my galsses.
lol
the end for this week.

没有评论:

发表评论