Solar World( Germany-Singapore)

solar challenge 2009

2010-01-12

16th Week(21 Dec--27 Dec)

This is the week for my holiday to London, UK.
To visit my friend there during this Christmas period.
I believe that it will be a nice trip.
I departed from the Weeze airport in 22nd Dec.
unluckily my flight was delayed by the bad weather.
anyway, I was lucky that I reached there safety.

as you can see from the board.
almost all the flight was cancelled.
it's my first time to take the budget airline.
I was very nervous about the airplane.
but actually it's quite safe, the flight is only about 1 hr.
long time never take such a short distance flight.
every time the flight will cost me more than 4 hrs.
...
For my first day in UK,
I went to cambridge.
I met my friends there, who are studying in the Cambridge University.
I really had a great time there. and deeply feel the stress and environment in the world famous university.
My friend showed me around in the school. Went in many different colleges for sight seeing.
because of them, I no need pay for the entry fee for every college.
And now I am going to show you some pictures there.

it's a mail box out of one college. looks like King's college.

I was really very excited than I could got a chance to go there. and met my friends there.

The building behind my seems like King's college.```

This is the river in Cambridge.```but it's too cold , so i never went for boating.

Xu Zhimo, a very famous writer in China. and he graduated from Cambridge too.


This is Maths' bridge. it said that the original bridge was built by Newton without ant nails

This is the grass, that only the professor got the right to stand on.``but```hahaha``there is nobody , so we tried to be the professor.
I stood with a damn nice college.


I swear!!! I never broke anything there!

800 years' best University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This picture was taken by me when I was at the students' house.



After Cambridge I went back to London...
to continue my trip.

Hahahahah!!! one of my friend also study Engineering in Cambridge.

Just took a picture before we leave home.``haha``


This is the London eye!!! used to be the biggest in the world!!but i think it's the most beautiful one..

played with another friend in London. He graduated from CAmbridge and working in the CITI bank now.


This looks like paris too.

Big Ben!! very famous building in the world!!!

heyhey!!!we were on the way back home````..
1 guy from Ngee Ann with 3 Cambridge students


at the end of this week, I went to the British Museum with my friend.

This picture was taken in front of the British museum.

a very beautiful museum.

Chinese art works.


The guy beside me also graduated from CAmbridge.
To be honest, play with them``I feel damn stress. But all of them are damn nice.

This is the first week in London.
Thanks for reading

没有评论:

发表评论